Traffic control technician (TCT)/ Traffic Control Supervisor(TCS)
Qualifications, Duties and Outlook:
A Traffic control technicians(TCT)/ Traffic Control Supervisor (TCS) (does not supervise a crew) qualifications are as follows:
• A High School Diploma Is Required
• Certified Through The American Traffic Safety Services Administration (ATSSA)
• At Least 2-3 Years Of Traffic Control Experience
• Computer Literate
• *Fully knowledgeable of the current local temporary traffic control standards.
• *Have experience on reading and designing Temporary Traffic control Plans (TTCP).
• * Efficient in planning, organizing and safety (Safety concern is everyone's concern)
• *Team player
• *Communicate well (Verbal/written)
• diverts traffic from the work area
• help control traffic and assist with the construction project
• create a safe work zone that ensures that traffic stays out of the way of the workers. This involves setting up cones and safety barriers that show traffic where to drive, as well as holding up signs that tells traffic to either stop or to proceed slowly.
• must be constantly aware of both the construction and traffic activity taking place around them
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience on major highway lane closures performance, be able to communicate well verbally and written and must have his/her own transportation.
If you have the expertise we require, please stop by our Corporate Office in Pompano Beach, FL during the times of (9AM- 3PM) to fill out an application.